We want to process your order as smoothly as possible, and we do our best to ensure delivery happens as quickly and safely as possible. We use the most appropriate delivery methods available to assist with the safe arrival of your order, and we often add packaging to fragile items. If any of these delivery terms are unclear, please contact us so that we can assist with your order.
Any delivery charges are usually stated on the product page or at the checkout (except ex-display items). If no delivery charge has been detailed, please contact us to confirm the charge. We deliver everywhere within the UK (excluding Northern Ireland, Highlands and Islands). Contact us for more information on International Delivery.
Online furniture orders are dispatched using a one-man delivery method, to the door (ground floor level) and in usual working hours Monday – Friday. If you have special delivery requirements, please contact us.
- We aim to dispatch all items within the delivery time estimates stated in the product description. Please note that delivery estimates are not guaranteed. You may be notified by e-mail once your goods have been dispatched from our warehouse. If you have ordered multiple items, we will send these out to you in one delivery as soon as they all arrive at our warehouse and they have been quality checked, unless otherwise arranged.
- All products will be sent by recorded delivery or courier dispatch and will therefore require a signature upon receipt. Please note it may not be possible for us to deliver to some locations, or delivery may be extended. Should delivery time be delayed we do not accept liability of any consequential loss.
- Should you wish for your order to be delivered to remote areas of the UK or internationally, please contact us at email@example.com for details of transport costs. Goods delivered overseas may be subject to import duties and taxes. Such taxes will be payable when the goods reach their destination. The liability for payment of such customs duties rests solely with you and Campbell Watson has no control or liability for them.
- From the moment a carrier attempts to deliver the goods they are the Customer’s full responsibility and the Customer has to accept the goods when they are ready to be delivered. Please note that if your order arrives damaged, you must notify us within TWO days of delivery.
- Where the Customer does not comply with our attempts to deliver the goods the Customer may incur additional charges to cover storage, shipping and insurance of the goods.
- Please check access to your property, and the dimensions of the goods, as delivery is arranged on the basis that the goods fit through doorways, stairwells and within the area of intended use. We cannot accept responsibility for any damage caused to the property and/or item(s) purchased where access is restricted. For made to order goods, if the item does not fit into your property it cannot be returned.
- Normally deliveries do not include unpacking, assembly or installation. However, with prior agreement, Campbell Watson is able to offer a complete on-site installation service. The cost is subject to the size of the item and the also the delivery location. If you would like a quotation in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 389 8422.
- If the packaging appears damaged at the time of delivery or it appears the goods may have been opened in transit, it is advisable to examine the contents whilst in the presence of the delivery driver, and then advise us immediately if the item is damaged.
SECURITY OF SHOPPING
Rest assured that the security of your personal data is our highest priority. All credit card payments are processed through Cardsave Worldpay using their secure servers. This system encrypts your credit card and personal details to ensure that they should not be read by anyone else when transmitted over the Internet. We are also fully compliant with PCI DSS (covering the handling of personal data) via Trustwave.
DATA PROTECTION AND PRIVACY
- Campbell Watson is committed to protecting your privacy. The information we collect about you in order to process your order will only be used lawfully. Campbell Watson will not willfully disclose any confidential information without your prior permission and your details will not be passed onto a third party for their use in promotional purposes.
- Campbell Watson will not share any of your information with parties outside our organisation except to the extent required by law, police, court order or as requested by other government or law enforcement authority.
- Your personal details may only be disclosed to other reputable third parties only for the purpose of processing your order (this is rarely required). Campbell Watson requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection or Consumer Legislation.
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties